This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
HUFFER | COVID19
The latest updates. Keep current.
Stay Safe | Keep Calm | Be Cool
AN UPDATE ON THE LATEST @ HUFFER
What a year! In true Huffer style, we've gone through some highs and lows over the last few months. Currently (05/10/20) both of our Australian stores are closed to the public. They continue to process returns and exchanges. All of our New Zealand stores are open, with safety measures in place where needed.
AUSTRALIAN RETURN FAQ
1. CAN I RETURN MY ORDER?
Yes! Our Aussie teams are working hard to process returns and exchanges through lockdown to keep things moving.
2. WHERE DO I RETURN IT TO?
Please return your order to:
HUFFER MELBOURNE CENTRAL
LA TROBE ST & SWANSTON STREET
3. CAN I EXCHANGE MY ORDER?
Yup! We totally understand that you aren't able to try on anything at the moment, so you can exchange your order for another size, colour, or for a different style if you like.
4. I WANT TO TRY MY STUFF ON, CAN I EXCHANGE AFTER LOCKDOWN IN STORE?
For sure! If you live in Melbourne and want to try your exchange on in store rather than sending it back, you're welcome to do so. Just make sure you get back to the store within a reasonable timeframe! No need to contact us to confirm, we're super flexible and will honour this in store.
5. DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR RETURN POSTAGE?
Return shipping is at your expense unless an item is faulty, incorrect or damaged. If this is the case please contact our support team!
6. HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE? ARE THERE DELAYS DUE TO COVID?
When possible, your order will be sent from our Australian stores or warehouse. If there is insufficient stock there, we will send your order from New Zealand. This means your shipping time will vary depending upon where it is dispatched from, but we aim to have your order reach you within 5-10 working days.
7. I LIVE CLOSE TO A STORE, CAN I RETURN MY ORDER THERE DURING LOCKDOWN?
All returns must be sent via courier, for our safety and yours. Physical returns are not being accepted at this time. Sorry!
1. Track your return postage! Things get lost sometimes, so keep yourself in check and make sure to track your return so we can help out even if it goes astray.
2. Write your full name on your package. This should match the name your order was placed under, to help us process everything nice and quickly.
3. Keep cool! We process returns and exchanges as quickly as we can, and we appreciate your patience while we do so. If your return is showing as delivered but you haven't heard from us, give us a few days before you reach out - if we've received it, we're most likely processing it!
4. Australian customers - send your return back to our Melbourne Central store, no need to send it back over the ditch.
5. If you're worried about stock for your exchange, you can reorder and send your item back for a refund. Just let us know in your return that you've done this so that we refund you.
6. Items showing as out of stock online usually have a few units left as reserves, so don't stress about stock for your exchange! We've got you covered.
IF YOU NEEDS MORE DEETS, HIT US UP!